Friday, April 18, 2014

Potato Tart

This thing is so scrumptious and so easy I just had to share. Please note that I don't have a photo of it cooked as once it's ready, my husband is on it and it's gobbled up before I can even think about getting my phone out for a photo!

Potato Tart
1 sheet puff pastry
3/4 cup grated cheese 
2 potatoes
Oil
Red onion
4 bacon rashers, roughly chopped
Dried thyme 




 Preheat over to 200 degree celcius

Cut pastry sheet in half - the one in the photo was made horizontally but vertical is best.

Arrange grated cheese over the pastry leaving about 1cm of edging around the outside.

Slice potatoes thinly and arrange them over the top of the cheese, overlapping. Brush potatoes with oil.

Place onion, bacon and thyme on top of potato and cook for 10 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and potatoes are cooked.

NOM!

xox
 

1 comment:

Kim said...

This looks delicious, I think I am going to try cook it for tea this week! Thanks for shearing!

Kim x

http://afabulouslife0.blogspot.co.nz/