Monday, March 3, 2014

Our Family

Day 10: My Family.

Only because it's much much easier I'm going to go with my immediate family - the ones I see day-to-day and make my life worth living <3

Mr Man: The best dadda and husband ever. Love.Him.To.Bits.

Miss Leah: This girl lights up my world. I can be having the shittiest day and being with her makes it all better. The older she gets the more amazing she gets, and more affectionate and loving. She's just the sweetest girl.

The Jake and the Shake: Fur babies. Shakespeare has been with me for over 10 years... I can't get rid of the little bugger <3. And Jake, well, as naughty and a stinky as he can be... we love the big softie, almost as much as he loves us.



Pepe 2.0: Vomiting on a shoulder near you in early September 2014. Things we know about baby so far: The heartbeat is outstanding, pepe likes to do the worm, Leah has decided the baby should be called 'Happy' which leads me to believe she also wants a Dopey, sleepy, grumpy.....

So that's my tribe. We're a motley bunch but we work well together. You can also see some backlinks of posts I've written about us on the 'Our Family' tab. Enjoy xox

No comments: