Tuesday, March 4, 2014

"Good looking people turn me off, myself included".

Day 12: 5 guys I find attractive....

I've done this before here! And really the list hasn't wavered terribly much. Soooo, how about 5 qualities I find attractive in a man? I'll do two lists, one physically, one personality traits etc... Just to make it fair :)

Personality Stuff:
Gotta be funny. This is a must. I can't stand men that take themselves too seriously and, lets be honest...we just wouldn't gel well together if you didn't laugh at my jokes, I'm hilarious!

Gamers. Even if you don't play I can probably get on with you, but you need to be able to put up with the hours of time I put into games... and then listen to me talk about it. Lol.

Intelligent. Nuff said.

Skill wise, if they can play a musical instrument and are good with their hands (handy man stuff girls, not what you're thinking :P) then they're a goer.

Is that 5? Can I also throw in a cheeky 6 if I can't lump those other two together - politeness. Which I know may seem silly but let me explain. I love that quote that's flying around the internet lately that says something like 'Being polite to me but an asshole to a waitress doesn't make you a nice person' sums it up perfectly.

Looks:
Tattoooooooos! I know, and I apologise, but meh. Men with tatts are hot. The geekier the tattoo, the better in my opinion. Tall. Dark hair. Stubble... ooo yes stubble. Aaaaand.....oh, they gotta smell good. Not, like bajillion dollar cologne good, just not stinky man smell.

And just because I can... I'm going to add a celebrity to my list from the previous post I talked about earlier. This man just gets better looking the older he gets.... or maybe I'm getting old? I don't know.
Leo, my heart will go on <3

No comments: