Monday, December 30, 2013

Winning my heart


Five ways to win my heart huh?

1) Food. Yep, as sad as I am to say it. I am a bloke in this instance. I love food and serving me up something delicious would definitely be a good start to getting me in the sack winning my heart.

2) Commence discussion with me about any of the following;
  • Video games
  • Photography
  • Mario Bros
  • Music (especially rock/metal)
  • Tattoos
  • Nintendo
  • Rottweilers
  • NRL
3) Tattoos. I think dudes that have them are hot and are jealous of chicks that have stunning looking ones. I just think they're absolutely beautiful and tell you so much about the person. I actually think I prefer people that have tattoos to those that don't. Mostly because I know for certain that they don't look down on mine and that we have the same mindset.

4) Love my dog. I have had too many run ins with people that don't love my fur baby and too many off handed comments about how dangerous Rottweilers are. Even if that is the case (yes, funnily enough I research my breed of dog before I got him and realise they are prone to dominating beaviour - shock horror! I know about my dog!), and 'rotties' can be that way, they're not 'MY rottie'. My rottie is charming, clever and silly. He's a big wuss and if you spent time getting to know the dog and not judging him on his black and tan exterior you would know that. Rant over! Hehe.

5) Remove spiders and flying insects from my vicinity for me. I cannot stress this enough. If you're wanting to get in my good books - I'm talking to you Paul Rudd - then you have, have, have  to move and or maim creepy crawlies for me.

So that's me. If you're someone that cooks a mean seafood dinner, can wax lyrical about the nerdy, has body art, loves Rottweilers and can kill the odd dragonfly here and there then we can talk.

xox

No comments: