Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 16: Short term goals

“Aim higher in case you fall short.” 
What a great way to look at things!
I have always been a keen user of goals and to do list etc. I love being able to cross something off my list and yes, I'm even guilty of writing something on a to do list that I've already done, simply to cross it off!

You can see my goals from last year on my 101 Challenge page and from this year on my 52 goals in 52 weeks page.

This month though? I've been quite preoccupied with house selling and buying. Basically with these bigger year long challenges I cut them down. During each month I try to nail 4 or 5 and by the end of the year it will equal all 52. This month with the holidays involved I've sat and obtained my full driver's license as well as come a long way in getting some of the other stuff done - baking, putting stamps in an album etc. All with the help of what I call 'weekly 10' lists. 10 things that I want to achieve in a week. Some of the things specifically relate to my yearly goals to make sure I get these done, other things are what I really should be doing, like uni assignments etc and some are just plain fun; one this week is painting my nails.

Goals in OCD form. Gotta love it. lol

xox

No comments: