Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 14: A TV show I'm addicted to

Day 14: A TV show that you're currently addicted to.

I'm not sure why but I'm a wee bit ashamed to say that I'm addicted to... Storage Wars. Mr Man and I have even concocted a plan by where we leave our little life here in Auckland for a star studded and 'wow factor' life of storage warring it in LA.  We can dream can't we?


To be completely honest I don't get addicted to TV shows all that often, especially when I was only able to watch them week to week. I don't do well with that. In this day and age though I'm able to get addicted and watch all episodes one after the other with the help of streamed television via our Apple TV (a device which I sometimes love more than my husband).

Over the years I've become addicted to and watched the back catalogue (marathon style) of Sex and the City, True Blood, American Horror Story and most recently last winter, all 6 (very long) seasons of LOST. 

And that's where you come in! It's getting cold around these here parts again and daylight saving has meant that we're shutting up shop around 6pm. Once Leah goes to bed it's a great time to get 3 or 4 episodes of a TV Series in and True Blood Season 6 isn't out in the states until July.
So which series should we do this winter? Which would you recommend? I've got my eye on 'Supernatual' but I don't think Mr. Man will get into it. Come on ideas people!

xox

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Once apron a time but Damien may not approve :)

Unknown said...

BREAKING BAD! The final season comes out in August in the states to so you will be just in time :P x