Friday, February 8, 2013

Things I'm loving

Not every day is good but there is something good in every day...or every week in this case!

I love short weeks! Man it's been a busy one. First week back at work and I'm stuffed! It was so good to have that little mini break on Wednesday for Waitangi day though. We managed to have some friends over, do a special painting activity, get some more wedding photos sorted into frames and photo blocks and get out on the town shopping. Great use of time!

Loving being back at work. It's been hard yakka this week but I'm loving being busy and getting stuck in.

Loving the cool motorbike I got given by one of my students today. Made out of ginger beer bottle caps. How cool is that?

Loving Leah's new Punk Baby dresses. I really have a problem with my coupious punk baby purchases.
Oh oh, and I LOVE piggy tails too!

I love that in my classes class treaty (something that we teacher do to set up a safe learning environment at the beginning of the year) not only had something about positivity but also used the word collaborate. These were both ideas that came from students in my class, not fancy teacher words... the kids in my class use the work collaborate. LOVE!

And lastly, gotta love that ladies can also pick their noses.

What are you loving this week?
x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha that last photo s precious x

Happy Weekend!

Meghan Maloney Photography said...

Awesome last photo. Good work on keeping it real! Also think your wee girl could be Pebbles from the flintstones in her spotty dress - cute!!