Friday, February 1, 2013

Things I'm Loving...

Not every day is good but there is something good in every day...or every week in this case!

What a week. Been flat tack at work getting the classroom together, it's been as hot as anything and I'm feeling eregised and ready to get stuck into 2013 like never before!
Loving sharing ideas with a friend and finally making one of these now I have space on the wall in Leah's room to put it!

Also realised that that girl has way too many hair bows. Insane.

Excited that it's February and I'm geared to get into another month of photos. Thanks Fat Mum Slim!
Loving that after a couple of weeks rest work I still have my mojo to purge stuff and get a nice clean bubba bedroom back in order. Look at the difference. So stoked! You can read more about my 14 weeks to an organised home journey, Leah's bedroom in particular here. So awesome to now have some room for Leah to actually play in her room. I also couldn't believe it took me 17 months to get some photos into her cute animal photo frames. Bad home keeper me!

Loving my classroom. It's all done and rearing to go on Monday when the kids come it. Woo hoo! There are some more photos of it here where I've created an activity for my class. Here is a photo looking down on the space and look, I've even made my office pretty!



What are you loving this week?
xox

1 comment:

boysmum2 said...

awesome classroom set up