Friday, September 21, 2012

Things I'm loving

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

Loving the warm fuzzies you get from creating someone you love a present <3

Loving 'The Oatmeal'...such good content, for such a long time. Especially love this new comic.

Love being able to get out in the sun this week to have a bit of a play outside. Leah loves the outdoors. More so now that she's walking running up a storm. Unfortunately, Excited Rottweiler + nipple ball =.....

LOVE getting things crossed off my 101 list. I haven't blogged about this yet but I finally made my reusable scrapbooking frame. I probably won't even put it up in this house, but I LOVE IT!

Not loving the fact that I keep writing loBe instead of love in this post. Silly fingers!

What are you loving this week?

No comments: