Friday, June 8, 2012

Things I'm Loving



 I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

1.  Loving having a day off on Monday that gave us some time for a wee trip to Western Springs. It was beautiful weather, Jake had a great time, Leah got to eat her marmite sandwich in her pram and any pieces that Leah decided should be flung in every direction discarded pieces were able to be eaten by very happy wildlife. Highlight of my walk was seeing the baby swans.  Cute as a button!







2. Loving receiving the first of my purchases from punkbaby.co.nz - Dr Seuss overalls and 2 wicked cool bibbies. Here's bubba sporting her new bibs - overall shots to come once I try them on her!






3. Loving this;
but think what is said in this article is RIDICULOUS.  Get it right Parata!

4. LOVE Leah's awesome new hairclips from  My Punky Aunt.

 
5. Love this letter being in the mail when I got home - Gen W winner Leah's confirmation letter.  I've only known since February! Lol.  It cleared up a few things I was uncertain about too.  Like, we will get bonus deposits of around $300 a year until she's 18 if we leave the money untouched and Leah and all of her siblings (when they come along) will have a financial adviser free of charge. Cool!  Thanks again Westpac.



No comments: