Sunday, June 24, 2012

Exploring Auckland City

This morning the family and I ventured into Ponsonby to go to Mary's Market - a market with a tonne of baby and child things for great prices.  I didn't buy much at the markets but think it would be a GREAT place to go if you're pregnant.  I think if I was to buy anything there today it would just be for being greedy. Leah already was waaaay too much stuff as it is!

We then decided to head into the CBD and have a stroll around town.  What was really good is that it was early in the morning which meant a couple of things;
1) There weren't too many people around, and
2) Lots of shops weren't open yet so I wasn't able to spend too much money.

What this did mean though was that I was able to concentrate on just having a really good look around, something I don't often do in town.  It was great fun! And it crossed one of my 101 challenge things.  Woo hoo!  Here are some of the photos I took of our beautiful city.









No comments: