Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"If the queen loves music, it is well with the land"...

...or in this case the princess, clearly I'm the Queen!

Little miss got her first taste of music last night.  I'm sure she's been hearing me sing to her and lots of other noises from the womb (as she is almost 27 weeks currently) but this was the first time she had it directly on my tummy, all for her.

Now I've read in lots of different publications that classical music is the way to go so we started off with that but then we got into the real stuff - Pink Floyd.  She liked the Pink Floyd much better (or not, depending on which way you look at it!) and 'danced' around a lot more when this was on.  I liked it a lot more too!

I'm extremely keen to get my  hands on some of this - http://rockabyebabymusic.com/ - contemporary rock and alternative albums made into baby lullabies.  They're GORGEOUS!

No comments: