Monday, May 30, 2011

Well it all starts here....

I spent the weekend zhuzhing it up and now I believe it's ready for the grand reveal.  I even put a small dent in the 'about me' page and I'm keen to get underway on the 'Our Family' section at some point this week!

Now for the big questions - will anybody actually read it?  who really wants to read what I've got to say? what if they don't like what I'm saying?  will I get any comments?


Who cares!? 
I'm going to blog about what matters the most to me.  My family, what I love, what makes me happy, what makes me giggle, life - the parts where you cry from laughter and the parts that you have to laugh to get over the tears.  And hears hoping it has a couple of positive spin offs - like caring a little bit more about what my photos look like and improving my writing ability.

I love my life, and I hope you love reading about it.....

No comments: