Wednesday, September 9, 2015

SUCH a busy time at the moment. Couple that with becoming very accustomed to jumping into bed at 7:30 and I don't have a lot of spare time! But That's OK. Super happy with my achievements recently and looking forward to a new list tomorrow :)

1. Write Leah's birthday letter.
2. Take Willow and Leah's tradition birthday photos & do Leah's birthday quiz.

Here are a couple of the pics...




3. Go for a walk in the weekend.

I would ideally like to make this a common occurance but our weekends have been too busy or too wet recently :/
4. Find a costume for Danielle's party.

5. Make slice for workmates.
Recipe coming up in Tasty Tuesday, which I will do next week... I will I will I will!
6. Make a list of things to do in the coming holidays.
7. Organise get together in the holidays.
8. Call McDonalds about Leah's party.
9. Map out 30 before 30 goals between now and January.
10. Finish Willow's Shutterfly book. 

I even finished Leah's too. Almost time to order - just need to proof read.

No comments: