Thursday, January 1, 2015

Weekly 10

 1) Make a budget for when I'm back at work in February.

2) Literacy ideas school planning sheet.
I didn't complete this but I've done a fair whack, and she's a big job, so I'm happy to cross it off as I've began. It was so good to get my head into thinking about school again!

3) Blog about advent calendar and Leah's Christmas activities.

You can see the post here.

4) Get Willow 365 and the photo books up to date.
Although I've worked on both these things I want to add them to next week to keep up some more.

5) Game... and then game some more.
I did game, just not a lot. I'm trying to keep my step count up on the fitbit so haven't wanted to sit down for extended periods. I shall game again tonight once the girls are asleep though. Thursday night is video game night.

6) Weed the vege garden

7) Finish reading the Fit Girls Worldwide Jumpstart book read for Jan 1st.

8) Relax... it's Christmas!

9) Get out for some walks.

10) Get started on the new raised gardens.
The husband has measured and designed the gardens and I'd imagine we'll be buying the wood for these in the next few weeks. Exciting times!

No comments: