Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tasty Tuesday

Tasty Tuesday has fallen off a bit of late - over Christmas I was far too busy and now we're mostly eating the same thing every day while we're trying to lose weight - albeit yummy stuff.

I have two recipes that I made over the past few weeks, one for a Chirstmas party that went down a treat - veeeeery sweet though. I'll start with those.

I made these Mars bar balls to accompany a cheesecake. Pretty basic. They reminded me of the marshmallow balls everyone makes with coconut on them. Such a simple recipe that could be recreated with so many different fillings and coatings. AND super easy!

The 'bang bang' in Bang Bang Chicken comes from the kick in the sauce I think. I enjoyed it. We made ours shallow fried rather than deep fried and I feel they lost some of their charm because of it, but we scoffed it down none the less!

That's all for today. I play to write about our fit food revolution in the next little while, so keep an eye out for that. The weight is falling off me, I have heaps of energy and I'm not even hungry. Oh, and I'm super proud of myself too.

xox

No comments: