Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tasty Tuesday - A week in recipes


Another week of using recipes off my pinterest boards. Feels good to be using them finally (I had a tonne of recipe magazines to get through first ...I am the queen of consumption!)

Like I've said previously, I will mostly be sharing savoury, dinner type meals for the next while as I'm trying my best not to make too many sweet treats. It's going well at the moment and my healthy lifestyle is taking fight :) In saying that, cheat day this week saw the yummy first recipe made (and most frozen for when I can have a treat). I'm learning how to do this moderation thing!

Here are this week's spoils.

Cream cheese chocolate chip cookies. Now, it could be the fact that my sugar intake is a lot smaller nowadays, but these are delicious! So soft and my husband particularly pointed out that they were already yum and then you get hit with a chocolate chip and it's like heaven!

Sweet BBQ Pork Chops. We usually just fry or bake our pork chops so this was a nice change for us, I think the sauce would be nice for chicken too.

Garlic Chicken Strips. These I really loved. With my smaller portions recently, this was a hard one to stick to. I even stuffed up the ratios of breadcrumbs and cheeses and it was still delicious. Will definitely be making again.

Cilantro Thai Grilled Chicken. A nice easy little sauce to go with chicken breast.

Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu. I really liked the basting sauce used on these, will definitely be using that again!

Would love to hear about what you're eating this week 
xox

No comments: