Friday, August 3, 2012

Things I'm Loving

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.
 I think I've told you all before but my class is AWESOME! Last week we made voice overs to help with our persuasive writing.  They came out quite well if you ask me.  See!
I have an 11 month old. Wow. One more month and it's big big party time.



I started a very positive initiative called '3 good things'.  You can find out more about it here. I love the positivity in it and that it fits in with one of my life mantras "Every day might not be good but there is good in every day".  Here are a couple of my 'Three good things' from this week.


 Love breaded Shakey....

Loving this 'oh dad you so funny' face.

 And, this is my 200th post - cool huh?

What are you loving this week? 

4 comments:

Miriam said...

congratulations on 200 posts and what a gorgeous wee girl you have.

Ange (Tall, Short and Tiny) said...

Congratulations on 200 posts!
Love your 'Three Things' - such a positive, uplifting idea.

Meghan Maloney Photography said...

I love these pics that you have done the same way each month - so a gorgeous way of keeping track of your wee gal's growth...and what a cutie pie. I love your 3 good things, and the cat pic made me giggle!!!

Meghan Maloney Photography said...

I love these pics that you have done the same way each month - so a gorgeous way of keeping track of your wee gal's growth...and what a cutie pie. I love your 3 good things, and the cat pic made me giggle!!!