Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dream house....or just a new one please

I've been holding off blogging about this one for a while because I've been meaning to create a vision board and was going to print pictures off and pop them on.
Now, this is still the long term goal, but unfortunately we've outgrown the house that we currently live in and things are just way too crammed as it is.  I'm trying my darndest to stop purchasing and filling the place with more stuff.

We have managed to put a time line on moving into a bigger house though.  Our plan is to get the house ready to see - few odd jobs here and there to make it more presentable - and have it on the market in January when the weather is a bit nicer.

BUT, I've decided to strike this challenge off my list as I've been adding to two boards on pinterest for months and months now - one called household and another called dream house.  There used to be some rhyme of reason as to what I put on which but, just between you and me I think the lines have blurred a bit. Hehe.

So DONE!  I love dreaming. Hopefully when we buy a bigger house that we will most likely stay in for a big chunk of time we'll be able to put some of the dreams into place. Until then, dreaming it is <3










No comments: