Thursday, October 1, 2015

30 Before 30... crossing some stuff off! Episode One

Over the next little while I want to begin to cross some of my 30 before 30 goals off. There are a tonne I've been chipping away at and I've even completed some up to my standards. Will be exciting to begin getting them crossed off and not just a 'work in progress'.

So to begin, the reason I've had such a super fun week.

Since January, I have been working on this savings plan.

I think I got up to Week 40? It was always my plan to stop in these school holidays so I could go on a shopping spree. I also had some birthday money stashed from January, so I had a nice little whack of money that I went out on Monday and spent all on MYSELF! For me, that's insane. I'm very good at spending money, but I usually do so on the girls, not me.

It was really nice, and I'm loving having some brand new shiny things to wear and use. I've been wanting that Karen Walker necklace for aaaaaages so to have the money to just go and buy it was superb. The shopping itself was even fun. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy it.

So without trying to brag too much. Here's all my goodies...





No comments: