Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Made it finally

I'm soooo happy to cross this one off my list. I had it on my 101 Challenge for last year and just never got around to it (not for lack of trying either. When I got around to looking into it, it was just too hard basket and too costly for me, hubby and bubba to go).



But about 2 months ago a lovely work colleague and friend sent an email with a 'groupon' deal to go on a wine tour. Now I don't drink wine, but the pull of the island and a fun day with friends away from the day to day was too much to turn down! The Bach, Wild on Waiheke and Peacock sky on the island were amazing, I had fun at all of them and even bought some cider home to share with my lovely husband who watched baby and held down the fort at home while I was out.

We had a wonderful time and even though I still don't particularly like wine, I do like wine and food pair tasting, quite a lot. I would thoroughly recommend the pumpkin, coconut milk and ginger soup at Peacock sky. Oh nom nom.

Thanks to Lynn from Moments, Memories and Musings for most of these pics <3










No comments: