Friday, March 15, 2013

Things I'm loving...an extended version

"Every day may not be good but there is good in every day".

Things I'm Loving returns! After a short hiatus caused by the fact that I've been too bloody busy to make sure I'm doing it. I won't make any problems but I do hope to be back with a vengeance for this staple - watch this space!

So, in lieu of the fact that I've been hopeless with 'Things I'm loving' this one is going to be HUGE and encompass a few weeks rather than just the one.

I am loving 30 seconds Spray and Walk away for indoor mould! I hear you scream, Kate, could you start with anything more boring? But seriously, it's exciting when something you pay good money for really works and works a charm. And man does this stuff deliver the goods! We get a bit of surface mould during the winter months and we'd neglected to sort it out at the end of last winter. Now we're getting our house ready to sell it looked quite unattractive. After a brief argument with the lovely husband about painting it (him wanting to, me not) I bought this stuff and to roof looks like new again - and no scrubbing at all. You actually can spray and walk away. Amazing. Get some, it will change your life.

OK, now back to things I usually love.

Have you seen how gorgeous my daughter is?
I'm loving 18 months. The talking, the laughing, the little personality emerging. 18 months is the bees knees. I especially love the fact that Leah's hair is now long enough for piggy tails! Favourite!

I'm loving free hot cross buns. Did you read my review? Delicious. Keep an eye out for an upcoming giveaway of Baker's Delight Vouchers too. :D


Loving good news from the real estate agent about what we could potentially get for our house and starting to look for new house options - EXCITING!

We loved the Ngatea water gardens and thoroughly recommend you go. It's amazing. Cheap, not far from Auckland and a fun and interesting day out. 5 stars!

Loving the book club I started. We had our first meeting and although the book was boooooooooring (Don't read 'Seriously....I'm Kidding' I heard it's good to listen to if you can get the audiobook). Excited about this month's book and looking forward to meeting lovely ladies some more.

Love, love, loooooooove my amazing pair of custom vans my wonderful husband got me for our 2nd Wedding anniversary. Thank goodness for cotton shoes (cotton being this year's present material)!
Bring on next year's 'leather' presents. I still giggle when I see the 5 year material.... WOOD! LOL
If you think the shoes are as amazing as I do you can find the creator here. They're reasonably priced and the artwork is amazeballs. He'll do any design you want but they will be originals. The first pair that Damien wanted for me were based on a pair the guy had already done but he made Mr. Man change the design a bit as he won't replicate the same design twice. So quite cool really, 100% original and all that jazz. Watch this space too cuz a little friend of mine might have her own awesome sauce pair too.

Loving this incredible weather we're having. Yes the fact that the grass is yellow sucks, yes it's bloody hot, yes I can't be bothered gardening in this heat (hold on that might be a good thing...) and yes I've gone through probably thousands of liters of coke zero this summer, but... it's glorious to have this kind of sun, day in and day out for months now. So good. 26 degrees in March? Bliss.
No complaints from this girl about the awesome weather.

LOVE this etsy shop - studio8. Bought a necklace and it's cute and great quality. Fully recommend.

What are you loving this week?

No comments: